STUPID PEOPLE

I don't want to be mean but, how do I put this,  I HATE STUPID PEOPLE. Before you say anything, I'm not talking about people with ...

I don't want to be mean but, how do I put this,
 I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.
Before you say anything, I'm not talking about people with disabilities, I'm talking about normal people who just act so dumb.

That's the kind of stuff just makes me insane!

I'm not gonna say any names, but there is this one person at school, who always acts so stupid.

We were learning about America and then this girl just says, "If we're learning about America, then why are you talking about the USA?"
WHO IS THIS STUPID?!?!?!?
My 6 year old cousin is smarter than this girl.
My dead goldfish, is smarter than this girl.
Sometimes I feel like giving her a 'high five'.

~Arabelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments