DISNEY CHANNEL'S CHANGE

What happen to Disney Channel?!? Lately iv'e been into reading books! I know weird. The other day I decided to watch some TV. When I...

What happen to Disney Channel?!?

Lately iv'e been into reading books! I know weird.

The other day I decided to watch some TV. When I changed the channel to Disney Channel, I saw programs like; Liv and Maddie, I Didn't Do It, Austin and Ally and Girl Meets World (which is actually pretty good.)

The worst thing was the logo.
DISNEY. CHANGED. THERE. LOGO!!!!!
My childhood is ruined. Gone. Just by one small logo change.

The only wish is that Disney will have a throwback week where all the funny, old shows come back, shows like;

  • That's So Raven
  • The Proud Family
  • Kim Possible
  • Suite Life of Zach and Cody
  • Suite Life on Deck
  • Even Stevens
  • Hannah Montana
  • Wizard of Waverley Place
~Arabelle Akinfe
Pugs&Kisses

You Might Also Like

0 comments