BE HAPPY!

The hardest thing in life is to be happy. Nobody is perfect (except from Dylan O'Brien.) We all have had times where we feel like giv...

The hardest thing in life is to be happy. Nobody is perfect (except from Dylan O'Brien.) We all have had times where we feel like giving up, even me. I advise you to smile, look in mirror and be grateful for all things God has done for you.

"Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both and you won't have to hunt for happiness."

Little ways to be happier

  • Smile.
  • Surround yourself with positive people.
  • See the best in things.
  • Do yoga.
  • Face your fears.
  • Don't worry now, worry later.
  • Set a goal.


What does giving up mean?
Giving up- To stop thinking or believing in something.

"I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything." Santosh Kalwar
Mountain View

You Might Also Like

0 comments