NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

It's November so I thought why not be like Couture Girl and do a favourites post.     {not my image} Chelsea Boots £24.00 N...

It's November so I thought why not be like Couture Girl and do a favourites post.    
{not my image}
Chelsea Boots
£24.00 New Look
I received these boots back in October when its was popular. I really wanted them but I couldn't find any thing to wear them with. I really like these and recommend them also buy them in New Look (it's cheaper) 
{not my image}
Tartan scarf
£12.00 Pretty Little Thing
This scarf keeps me super warm and it really great quality for £12.00. I was really impressed with the texture of the scarf as well.

Levi's jean's jacket
Urban Outfitters
I got this ages ago like back in summer so I cant remember how much it was. My mum got me this from Urban Outfitters and I loved t and I still do. Mine is really baggy on me but it looks nice so I recommend you to get a bigger size. It looks better, trust me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments