DECEMBER FAVOURITES | 18 days

YAAAAYYY!!!! It's December which means Christmas is just around the corner! Here are my favourite things about December. Watching Ch...

YAAAAYYY!!!! It's December which means Christmas is just around the corner!
Here are my favourite things about December.


Watching Christmas Films
Because I'm a loner and literally zero friends, I like to sit in my room watching Christmas movies all day. My favourite ones our romance-Christmas ones, because it reminds me of how single I am, plus I'm a sucker for emotional movies.

Snoods
If you don't know what a snood is, you must be dead because a snood is one of those little things that make up Christmas. It's like a scarf but it's round like a doughnut. Yum.
You can get really nice ones at Topshop for good prices.

Snow Days means No-School-Days
Please Lord make it snow so I don't have to go to my 'hell hole' also know as school. I hate going to school, let alone going to in Winter, when it's cold and you have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning because "the roads will clear which means the bus will be early." (quoting my mother)

Offers
For some reason there're always really good offers in shops. I mean really good, like £70-£20 good!(Unless your in American Apparel where £70 will go down to £69. Yippee. Not.)

~Arabelle.A

18 days till Christmas!!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments