FAVE CHRISTMAS MOVIES | Top 20

20 of my favourite Christmas movies What  I really enjoy during Christmas is watching Christmas movies! It's that time of year wher...

20 of my favourite Christmas movies
What  I really enjoy during Christmas is watching Christmas movies! It's that time of year where after a whole day of school I get to lay on the couch watching films (cause we all know I have nothing better to do on a Friday/ Saturday night.)

I had absolutely nothing to blog about so I decided to write the 20 best Christmas movies. 
  1. The Muppet's Christmas Carol
  2. Bad Santa
  3. The Santa Clause
  4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  5. Miracle on 34th Street
  6. Deck the Halls
  7. Home Alone
  8. Elf
  9. White Christmas
  10. Scrooged
  11. Holiday Inn
  12. A Christmas Carol
  13. Beethoven's Christmas Adventure
  14. Barbie a Christmas Carol
  15. Christmas at the Kranks
  16. Love Actually
  17. Arthur Christmas
  18. Home Alone 2
  19. Four Christmases 
  20. Home Alone 3

You Might Also Like

0 comments