In 2015 aa akinfe arabelle blog blogger lol london me uk

How To Start A Blog.



If you are a teenager and basically do nothing except go on Netflix every Friday night, you need to start a blog. Luckily with my help you'll get it done.
  1. Choose your blogging platform. I chose Blogger but you can also chose Wordpress. Blogger rules!  
  2. Design your blog and logo. You can pay if you want but I didn't. Ain't nobody got money for that. I used Fontspace for the logo and html for the design. If you don't know how to do this, LEARN.
  3. BE INTERESTING! Nobody wants to read, let alone read a boring blog. Make sure you're post is always interesting like mine (not).  My life is basically a never ending episode of Eastenders mixed with Hollyoaks.  
  4. Learn to like coffee. I don't like to be one of those people who sit in starbucks/ costa and start blogging but.... Why not? 

Related Articles