In 2015 aa akinfe arabelle blog blogger bus jokes lol running

I Hate Bus Drivers

I hate bus drivers.
Arggggg! I had the wrost thing happen to me on Saturday.
I had to go to Tesco because I had literally no pens or pencils for school and because my mother was at work and I don't like walking I had to take the bus.
Getting to Tesco was okay, so was buying my pens, but when I leave Tesco I see people getting on the bus I was taking.  
My first thought was to run for it and my second was to wait for the next one in 14 minutes. I didnt want to stand at the busstop looking like a tramp so I ran for it. 
When I was close enough to I started I signaling for the bus to stop.
What does the bus driver do?
Looks me directly in the eyes and drives off. HE SAW ME BUT KEPT ON DRIVING! I RAN LIKE A MILE JUST TO GET MY BUS AND HE COULD EVEN STOP FOR A SECOND AND ALLOW ME ON. 
Sighing, I walk back to bus stop, only to realise that the Tesco bag filled with my pens and pencils for school is extremely light. I look inside it and realise that the bag had ripped while I was running and all my stuff had gone. 
If you think what could possible make this day any worse, think again because it started to do what Britain does best, rain.
I hate bus drivers.


Related Articles