In awkward being me life lifestyle live it purpose stay cool

finding your purpose in life

14 years on this planet and I still don't know my purpose. IS it to fetch my mother a cup of tea every hour of the day or to annoy Ashleigh till she decides to move out? What am I going to be doing in the future? That's what I'm going to be writing about. The future.

At a young age I wanted to be a astronaut or ballerina, even though I knew deep inside my mind that that will never ever happen. Just gotta believe. That all changed once Hannah Montana was all the playground talk. I wanted to be a singer or dancer. Even though I COULD NOT sing or dance AT ALL. Looking back at the old videos just bring me pain.

By my 'tween' ages I LOVED to write. I wanted to be writer and write millions of books that make a bestseller and then turn into a movie! I guess writing is still something I dream of doing in my life. At that age I wanted to be like JK Rowling or Rachel Reen Russell.

I want to be a journalist. I feel like writing is something I'm 'okay' at. Unlike dancing or singing. I want to write for magazines and newspapers. Have my own column or page. I know I will someday write a book as well. I feel like I'm thinking too much.

I'm 14 years old and for now I just want to be one of those awkward teenagers with an awkward style blog. I don't want to know my purpose, I want to find it. Whether it's fetching that cup of tea of my mum or annoying Ashleigh till she moves out. 

The quote below I found on Tumblr sends a clear image of the purpose in life. 'The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.'
VIA Tumblr



Related Articles