In 70s 80s 90s awesome blogger clothes cool fashion fblogger outfits playlist spring vibes vibesss

outfit post and sassy spring

It's been a long time since I actually sat down a typed up a blog post. Usually I just do it on the blogging app on my phone. I have an outfit post today! I know I've never down one of theses before, but Rose and Vintage (the coolest blog ever) inspired me! Here is the outfit.




In this outfit my blouse is from Only; my brown, a line skirt is from Primark; the necklace I have on in the photo is my mums so I'm not sure. I wore this outfit because I think it goes really well with the spring vibes and the colours didn't look so awkward because of my skin tone. 



Since it's still spring, I thought I'll start making a playlist for every season. I can't remember where I got this brilliant idea from, but I know I didn't come up with it. This season playlist with be called 'SASSY SPRING.' Some of the songs are old songs but I don't care because I think they're still awesome.

SASSY SPRING  


  1. Back To You- Coconut Records 
  2. Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
  3. Dating- Ty Segall
  4. Drive My Car- The Beatles
  5. High School Lovers- Cayucas 
  6. Moon River- Audrey Hepburn
  7. I'm Into Something Good- Herman's Hermits
  8. Maybe I'm Amazed- Paul McCartney & Wings
  9. 102 - The 1975
  10. Bad Habits- The Kooks (Mouthe Remix)

I hope you enjoyed my playlist and my outfit. I'm going to try and do more outfit post in the future. Share and comment. Also by following my blog on Bloglovin' you're making ME happy, so please go follow it. 





Related Articles