taking photos and blabbing on :)

I'm kind of in a weird place right now. There is almost too much going on in my head to even write/type down. It’s been so long I don’t ...

I'm kind of in a weird place right now. There is almost too much going on in my head to even write/type down. It’s been so long I don’t know where to begin really. Usually I have a plan of what I will blog about; fashion, lifestyle, weird stories. But now my brains all blugh. (I'm bad at explaining things ugh)I not really sure what category this falls under but for now I'll call it 'whatever'.


I recently been really into taking photos, which is really weird since I never thought that I'll have a SLIGHT interest in photography. I've been taking my photos on my phone or my camera which is the Olympus OM-10 and the Canon AE-1. You view my photos at my flickr account.


I going to have to end the post because I haven't at clue what to blog. But I'll be back to blog once my writer's block has gone away. Hope you enjoyed my blabbering on in this post, which was kinda really boring. I guess what I'm trying to do is say sorry for not blogging for a century. I'll try and try to keep up on blogging and maybe even make a chart to keep things in order ummm...... 



You Might Also Like

0 comments