amanda and tavi favourites

I don't know about you but summer seems to be that season where my room turns upside down and my laptop has a history of every single cl...

I don't know about you but summer seems to be that season where my room turns upside down and my laptop has a history of every single clothing store. Why? Because I never know what to wear. Which is why I've rounded up (that sounded weird) some styles I thought looked really nice for this summer season.

Amanda Steele (Makeupbymandy24)
I really like the 70's boho styles and Amanda Steele pulls it off fantastically. In the first photo she's wearing the Brandy Melville's Alexah Pants which look absolutely nice with the rest her outfit. In the second photo she pulls off the 70's boho style again with the Burning It Down top from Windsor and the trousers also from Windsor. In the last photo she's wearing the Pylo Naveen Off Shoulder Romper, which i think looks lovely with her outfit.

Tavi Gevinson
Tavi Gevinson. I honestly love everything she wears, but these three seem to be most favourite ones. The first one is quite a recent photo. It really upsetting but the website I got the photo from (Daily Mail) doesn't tell me where she got her dress from :(. I really like it because (1) the colour blue is my favourite and (2) I love how the collar looks. It makes the dress look more unsal and not as simple. The 2nd photo is from her old blog Style Rookie. I really like the skirt and the shirt and how she put together the outfit. In the final photo I really like her trousers and her shoes. The outfits looks really simple but at the same time really cool.

Well that's all for this post. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it. I've also decided that for this summer I'll blog every Monday and Wednesday. So keep up with me on those days every week x

You Might Also Like

0 comments