In 2k15 90s girly movies summer summertime TV shows

summertime sadness :(



I'm so tired and i seriously can't be asked to blog at the moment. I'm sorry about my grammar or punctuation in this post im too lazy to proof check.
By staying at home I've realised that daytime tv SUCKS. I'm currently watching Loose Woman and before that I  was watching old episodes of Coronation Street. GAWD, I'M BORED! My sister gone to work and so has my mother. That leaves me all alone with my grandma, which isn't necessarily bad but too great either.

Since I'm grounded my summer days have been nothing but watching tv or movies on my phone. How exciting? *sarcasm* Which is why I thought I might as well do a blog post on movies/tv shows I recommend. You're welcome :))

Jawbreaker 1999

American Beauty 1999
American Beauty [Sam Mendes, 1999]

Freaks and Geeks 1999

16 Candles 1984

Boy Meets World 19995

Hick 2011


10 Things I Hate About You


The Princess Diaries 2001


Now and Then 1995

I was going to explain the tv shows/ movies but I couldn't be asked and I also didn't want to give anything away if you wanted to watch them or something. 
Below is the official trailer for my most favourite movie ever... 13 GOING ON 30. I love that movie so much that it's unhealthy. The second video is one of my favourite scenes from the movie. Enjoy :)



Related Articles