ootd's and sabrina carpenter

I have like fifteen drafts open because I can't figure out what to write about. I'm just gonna go with the flow and see where it ...

I have like fifteen drafts open because I can't figure out what to write about. I'm just gonna go with the flow and see where it take me. 
I've come to an conclusion that I, Arabelle Akinfe, am going to start posting Outfits Of The Day's on this blog. Think about, I'm not much of a fashion blogger if I don't even post any photos of what I wear. It's only fair. Note that I took the photo myself by taking in the mirror. I don't have anyone to take photos of my outfits, which is the reason for not doing it before. 
07/08/15
Once I get a tripod and camera I'll start taking profession photos. For now it's just these mirror photos. I'm wearing a white pattern shirt from Next and the Lulu grid skirt from American Apparel. For shoes I wore my all white Adidas Superstars  with high knee black socks. 
08/08/15
This is the outfit I wore on Saturday when I went to my grandma's house and the library. Here I'm wearing a logo t shirt from GAP and a green skater skirt. I wore this with my all white Adidas Superstars and white ankle socks.

09/08/15
For my last outfit I'm wearing a white shirt dress from FF Tesco with a jeans shirt around my waist from NewLook. I wore this to my grandma's church picnic on Sunday.  
Okay, I know I've gone on about this before, but I relistened to Sabrina Carpenters album (Eye's Wide Open) and OMG her voice is literally an angels voice. I fell in love with basically ever single song in album so I'm positive you will too.
I know this post is really short and boring. It's been hard trying to think of something to blog about recently. If you could comment below blog post suggestions, I'd be very thankful. Well, that all.
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments