What I Wore: River Nene

Hey! Anyone there? Okay, I know I promised to blog a lot this summer, but I've been busy. ITS TRUE! I, Arabelle akinfe had a life for on...

Hey! Anyone there? Okay, I know I promised to blog a lot this summer, but I've been busy. ITS TRUE! I, Arabelle akinfe had a life for once and wasn't just starting a new program on Netflix. I've been trying to keep busy and focus on the good things to distract me from all the bad things going on at the moment. Like how my mother keeps getting all emotional about her 'little baby bird flying away from our nest '. Those were literally her actually words! Ashleigh's going to University so my mums pretty happy, yet sad. It's confusing! Luckily, my mums so busy with getting Ashleigh all her stuff so I've been able to get away and actually LIVE! It's pretty awesome! So that's why I was unable to blog. I was enjoying this short period of time we call life. Here's an outfit post I wore when I went on a boat trip to the River Nene. 


Top: New Look
Skirt: New Look
Socks: Primark 
Shoes: TK Maxx 
Cup of coffee I drank on the boat.
The beautiful water 
Other boats 
Little ducks at the place

Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed it, your welcome. Have a good rest of the summer of it's still summer. ( I don't even know what day it is today) 

Byeeeeee, Arabelle Akinfe xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments