In bloggers collaborative friends Interview TVD

Interview with Frances Bates of Royal Rouge ♡

Hello blog readers! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in ages. I'm back at school so ive basically been surrounding by homework. It's sucks! 
I've got quite a different post for you today. Frances (from the blog Royal Rouge) and I decided to interview each other by asking each other 20 questions. Here are the questions I asked Frances and her interesting answers. 

1. Who will you say is your celebrity crush? 
Defintely Ian Somerhalder (Damon in TVD)

2. Can you describe your style in 3 words? 
Classic, Monochrome, Edgy

3. If you were pizza, what toppings will you have and why? 
Cheese, tomato and pepperoni because I like to keep it simple but effective!

4. Why did you decide to start blogging? 
I just wanted a way to voice my opinions when I was going through a rough patch, also because I was a tad bored :P

5. What's your favourite Disney or Pixar movie?
My fave Disney movie has to be Bambi! 

6. Who is your favourite fashion or beauty (or both) blogger? 
Oh no! I can't choose... I love lots but there is a "Blogs I love page" over on my blog (http://royallyrouge.blogspot.co.uk/p/blogs-i-love.html)

7. What's one weird fact about you? 
I can't watch horror films because I get too scared... it's the scary music that bothers me more than the actual gore.

8. Who do you prefer, Beyonce or Taylor Swift? 
Taylor Swift all the way, but Beyonce is amazing too!

9. Who's the best superhero in your opinion? 
-

10. If you could live in any era, what one will you chose and why? 
The 50's... I don;t know why, it justs seems really glamourous and amazing. 

11. What's your all time favourite TV show? 
Orphan Black or The Vampire Diaries

12. Who will you say inspires you? 
As cheesy as it sounds, my Mum - she's always there for me no matter what. 

13. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have a younger sister (she's 18 months younger) called Stacey, we're polar opposites!

14. How old were you when you figured out you like beauty and fashion? 
11-12, I once wore sparkly blue and green eye shadow to primary school; needless to say, the teachers made me wipe it off. 

15. How old are you? 
14

16. You're stranded on a island. What are 3 things you take with you?
Well, I hope there's food and water! And a wi-fi signal. So, my laptop, makeup bag and my phone.

17. What are your goals to achieve this year? 
-

18. What was the last song you listened to? 
"Monster" by Eminem ft. Rihanna. 

19. Would you rather eat pizza or Mc Donald's? 
Pizza! 

20. If you could watch any movie over and over again, what movie will it be? 
The Hunger Games, Pirates of the Caribbean or Twilight. (Chickflick lover -mostly- over here)

That's was the little interview with Frances Bates of Royal Rouge. Go see the what i answered to questions over at:  http://royallyrouge.blogspot.co.uk

Arabelle Akinfe

Related Articles