In appreciate harry potter random school

Take Me To Hogwarts



You know those days where you feel so uneasy and just wanna shoot everyone in head. Yeah that's been my entire week.

Call me Jenna Hamilton because this blog post is gonna be long. Ah school. The second most irritating thing right after "apps that can get you a taxi". I've currently been at school for 4 or 5 weeks and I'm still not used to the fact that I can't go to fridge in the middle of a class; that I can't turn on the TV for catch up soaps; and that I can't leave when I want to! I seem like I hate school (which I don't). I just find it INCREDIBLE boring! I'm at the stage where things are getting serious and you really need to focus, also known as my GCSE's. *sarcastic smile* That's basically the reason I've been such a busy bee and not posted anything on this blog and Twitter. I HAVEN'T TWEETED IN 24HRS!

Someone please tell me where my teen years went. I'm 14 years old, I shouldn't be locked up doing work. I should be shouting out loud saying "FOREVER YOUNG" or "YOLO!" Like all those Tumblr people. On the other hand, I much rather be in school getting an education than fighting to get an education. That's what's wrong with world. People don't appreciate what they have. You may be living in crappy house, but at least you got a home. You may be going to school and giving up your weekend to study for that language test you have on Monday, but at least we go to school. "Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had."

Seriously though, I really need to start living on the edge a bit more. I'll just see where life takes me. For now, I'll keep on waiting for my letter from Hogwarts. (By the way I'm a wizard. I can feel it in my bones).

Arabelle Akinfe


Related Articles