Reasons To Not Be A Grinch at Christmas Time

"Christmas Christmas time is here! Tima for toys and time for cheer! We've been good, but we can't last. Hurry Christmas, hu...

"Christmas Christmas time is here! Tima for toys and time for cheer! We've been good, but we can't last. Hurry Christmas, hurry fast." Did I just quote an Alvin and The Chipmunks song? I never really get super excited for Christmas, but I guess this year I am. No, it's not the because the sun is out in December, or because I found out what mum is getting me. Its because of something much bigger... Here are 5 reasons to not be a Grinch.

Reason 1: TV specials
Let me tell you from experience that there is nothing better than turning on the TV too see you're favorite TV show in a Christmas special. Downtown Abby doing it. EastEnders always does it. And Nickelodeon did an amazing one! TV specials are the soul and heart of Christmas in the end.
Reason 2: Christmas sales
Sales during Christmas are the best. Nobody likes spending money, but when there's a sale its the best thing ever. You have 50% off and 70% off. You also have does annoying stores that only do 10% off or 20% off, but you buy there stuff anyway because there prices are usually quite high and you just know they are not gonna reduce there prices any time soon. Totally not speaking from experience lol.
Reason 3: Christmas songs
Wait! Before you rant on about how Christmas songs are sooooo annoying. I am not talking about your average SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWNNN! (Although I love that song). I'm talking your good old Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Sabrina Carpenter. You know, the young ones.
Reason 4: Christmas movies
Christmas movies are literally the best thing that ever happened to TV. You may say "I've seen this a million times, its so cringy." , but I know you love it. I know how you love how perfect the families look, how yummy to food looks, and how fake it is to real life. I know.
Reason 5: It's Christmas.
Happy Holidays Everyone
Arabelle Akinfe

You Might Also Like

0 comments