In fashion

Best Casual Shoes Ever

If there's one thing I've learnt from Carrie Bradshaw, shoes are important. Even the casual ones! And if there is one thing I've learnt in life, you need to have the right casual shoes. In this blog post I'll be telling you my top 3 favourite casual shoes. I believe it was Marilyn Monroe who said, "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."

Vans Classic Slip-On

£47

These shoes are literally the love of my life. I love how easy they are to just slip into. I love the super comfortable inside. I just love them. Sorry got to go marry a pair of shoes.

Rate out of 10: 10000/10

Nike Roshe  Run

£75

These shoes are perfect for working out in or running in, maybe even wearing as casual shoes like I do because I never workout. I love them because they make you feel sporty and cool.
Rate out of 10: 8/10

 Adidas Originals

£70
These shoes are pretty much the most coftable shoes I ever worn in my time. They go well with every outfit and make me feel like a Tumblr girl when I wear them. I recommend them 100%
Rate out of 10: 10/10

Hope you enjoyed this bog post and that it will help you when buying your next pair of casual shoes. What's your favourite pair casual shoes? Tell me in the comments. I also hope you're enjoying the new blogging plan. Bye xoxo Arabelle

Instagram: arabelleakinfe
Twitter: arabelleakinfex

Related Articles