Dollskill Wishlist //made with Polyvore

I recently heard about the website Dollskill from Instagram famous account people and OMG, I love it! If you didn't know, pastel colours...

I recently heard about the website Dollskill from Instagram famous account people and OMG, I love it! If you didn't know, pastel colours are my absolute favourite colours so when I went onto Dollskill's you could imagine how happy I am. They have the cutest clothing and I'm just so obsessed! By the way this blog post isn't sponsored by Dollskill (but hit me up if you know what I mean *wink*) I wanted to they you guys about Dollskill.

DollsKill Wishlist



High Heels Suicide denim jacket
£100 - dollskill.com



24HRS high waisted skirt
£49 - dollskill.com



Japan L some
£120 - dollskill.com



The Ragged Priest high rise jeans
£84 - dollskill.com



IHeart pointed-toe pumps
£67 - dollskill.com



Y.R.U. ankle boots
£67 - dollskill.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments