OOTD ♡

Hey guys! Today's OOTD post looks like a winter/autumn time themed outfit, but it not. I like in London which gets so cold and annoy...


Hey guys! Today's OOTD post looks like a winter/autumn time themed outfit, but it not. I like in London which gets so cold and annoying sometimes so I was just trying to cover up. Maybe to make this outfit less winter like you could remove the scarf or something, if you're trying to recreate it.
I'm wearing a burgundy oversized sweater top from Brandy Melville with a pair of white jeans from Topshop with rips in the knee. I'm literally so obsessed with these jeans because of how soft they are. It doesn't really show up well in the photo but I'm wearing black Timberlands for shoes which I brought from Footlocker during Black Friday shopping. I recommend waiting till then as their Timberland prices go down so much. To accessories and keep warm, I'm wearing a tartan scarf from some random shop in New York, when I went in 2014.

Bye! Hope you enjoyed that! What's your favourite clothing item you own? Tell me in the comments! Xoxo Arabelle

Instagram: arabelleakinfe
Twitter: arabelleakinfex

You Might Also Like

0 comments