In beauty favourites make-up makeup march

March Favourites 2016

Happy Monday! Yes, that's right- I'm blogging on a Monday instead of a Thursday or Friday. I've been using a lot of products lately so decided to do a March Favourites,which is weird since it's still March. Anyway lets get to:


The first product is the Balance Me Radiance Face Mask which I love so much. Not only because smooths your face, but because I basically got it for free! That's what happens when you subscribe to Glamour Magazine. This product is so lovely and I recommend it to everyone!

After obsessing over everyone else's highlight, I decided to get a highlight for myself. I was recommended by my good friend, Olivia (shout out to her) to get the KCO Southern Glow one, which I love. Maybe I can review this product in another blog post...

My third product is the Maybelline Great Lash mascara. This product is very light and I think it would great to use if you were going somewhere casual, like school or the mall. My one is in very black but I know for a fact that you can get more colours.

My forth product will save you life in your dark skinned like me. I started to realise that the colour 'nude' is fake as nude could mean pale pink. So when I found this W7 nail polish, I was ecstatic!S if you're looking for a 'nude' nail polish- go check out all of W7's ones.

My last product is the Estee Lauder eye make-up remover. It is gentle to eyes & lashes, removes make-up & mascara with one gentle swipe, & is not abrasive or drying to the gentle skin around the eyes. It is one of the more reasonably priced removers on the market. I highly recommend this.

Arabelle Akinfe

Related Articles