Spring Makeup Wishlist (Highend)

Spring Makeup Wishlist (Highend) by arabelleakinfe featuring Too Faced Cosmetics Hey guys! In this post I have made a collage ...

Spring Makeup Wishlist (Highend)




Hey guys! In this post I have made a collage on the makeup products that will look great during the Spring season. I have chosen makeup that are more pinkish/brownish and suit with my Spring theme on Pinterest. (CLICK TO SEE SPRING PINTEREST BOARD). So I hope you enjoyed this wishlist and consider getting any of these products. If you would like me to do a 'drugstore' version of this you can just hit me up in the comments below. Happy Easter and happy spring! Love,

Arabelle Akinfe

P/S sorry for not putting as much effort into this post. I'll make it up in the next one x

You Might Also Like

0 comments