In cool critic fashion fashion show fashion week runway style tavi gevinson

Fall 2016 Ready-To-Wear

Okay, I understand that all the fall fashion shows and collections were put out a while ago but I decided to go on the Vogue Runway app and just saw so many collections I just had to blog about. So in this post, I'm showing you three casual collections for the Fall 2016 line. Enjoy, comment and share!

Timo Weiland


I think this collection is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the halter neck long sleeve shirt look. I can really see that being a trend in fall 2016. The button down a-line skirt just look so cool, like one of items that will make your shape look great- especially with the loafers in picture one. Overall the entire collection of Timo Weiland, looks amazing and super cute and casual (which I love).

See by ChloƩ


Omg! This collection of great clothes looks like something cool kids (like Amandla Stenberg and Tavi Gevinson) would wear. The entire thing looks amazing, but what really made this collection stand out would have to be the layering. The designer obviously knew how cold it is in the fall time. The bags on the looks cool but seem little 'been-there-done-that', like when everyone was wearing fannypacks in summer 2014/15.

Ace and Jig

I'm not really sure why I liked this collection. Maybe it's because of how it stands out from the others or how it looks like something I would wear. The short cut jeans looks so adorable with the socks and boots. I like how the designer had put a minimal amount of jewelry to point out the casual side of it. Overall it's a great collection that's worth actually looking at.

Thanks for reading! If you would like me to review any other collections just state the designers name is the comments down below. Hope you enjoyed this, Arabelle Akinfe ♡


Related Articles