A Trip To Bicester Village

Hey! Today I had the chance to visit the lovely Bicester Village with my family, which was great- not only because of the fabulous designer ...

Hey! Today I had the chance to visit the lovely Bicester Village with my family, which was great- not only because of the fabulous designer shops, but because of how everything there matched my new Instagram theme a. Being the awkward tourist, I took many photos as you can below.



Overall I loved Bicester Village. There wasn't much food places to go eat lunch which was so annoying, because I skipped breakfast - however they did have a few café, a Lola's Cupcakes stand, a crepe bar and very nice ice cream bar! The whole place looked amazing and clean. The shops were very pretty, of course, and I found myself spending a lot of money. With some shops there were really long lines outside the shop! So I recommend leaving early! So if you're thinking of going to Bicester Village make sure you plan it!

My OOTD:
 



TOP: Topshop
JACKET: Boohoo
JEANS: Refuge
SHOES: Vans
WATCH: Casio
BRACELET: Cartier

Arabelle Akinfe

You Might Also Like

3 comments