In ad Betabrand fashion

Summer/ Spring Favourites w/ Betabrand

Hey guys! Today I am going to be telling you my Spring/ Summer essential clothing items! I absolutely love spring and summer because of all the clothes I can wear. These a few of my favourite items I like to wear in spring and summer. Enjoy! 

Item #1: The Bomber Jacket




The bomber jacket is a staple item to have every single season, especially summer when you live in London and can't predict the weather. If it's a little bit chilly outside- wear the bomber jacket. If it's hot but you need a jacket- wear the bomber jacket. It's one of my favourite fashion items of all time and I recommend purchasing one. 

Item #2: Baseball caps


Baseball caps have been everywhere now a days! My Pinterest board on fashion, is filled with 'baddies' wearing baseball caps! I myself recently brought a Nike baseball cap, that you'll be seeing real soon on an OOTD post! 

Item #3: Bandanas


If you were one of the lucky few that went to Coachella then you understand how the bandana trend was going crazy! If you were like me and didn't get to go Coachella then you would of seen this craze all other social media sites or blogs. This is also another trend you'll be seeing in a blog post real soon. 

Spring is a brilliant season which takes a big part in the fashion industry. If you liked this post, don't forget to comment, share and follow my Bloglovin'! 

P.s I just also wanted to mention the website Betabrand and all their women's pants! They're are MUST HAVE for Spring. Be such to check their website out by clicking THIS link. 

Thank you, 

Arabelle Akinfe

Related Articles