In eyeshadow lip gloss lip gloss eyeshadow makeup makeup trend summer ferguson trend

Makeup Trend: Lip Gloss Eyeshadow


Hello everyone! Today I am going to be letting out the inner beauty guru and do a makeup trend that has been going around the fashion industry lately. I've seen this all over Pinterest and Instagram, so I just had to try it out and thought I'll share it with you readers.

My inspiration for doing this trend are all the people in the photos above, especially the beautiful Summer Ferguson. Summer recently did a YouTube video on how to achieve the lip gloss eyeshadow look and I loved it! By following her makeup tutorial I managed to achieve the cool trend too! So I definitely recommend you guys checking out her video if you're into exciting, crazy makeup trends. I've linked the video HERE.
Below I have an image of my recreation of the lip gloss eyeshadow look. I hope you like it. I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss in the colour Metallic Rose. Something else I used to make my eye look really pop, was pink (or whatever colour your lip gloss was) blush on your eyelids before putting the lip gloss on. You don't have to do the blush thing but because my skin is darker it made sense.


I really hope you enjoyed this post. Comment down below if you gave this trend a try and send me a photo via social media if you want to. Thank you so much for reading. XOXO

ARABELLE AKINFE

Related Articles