In gigi hadid grimes stella mccartney tavi gevinson tommy hilfiger YouTube

things i'm loving and that i'm excited for



Hello everyone! I'm incredibly sorry that I haven't blogged in a while.I thought that maybe because it's still summer break I could have a break from blogging. But today I am back with a post to tell you things random than I'm loving and than I'm excited for. Trust me there's a few.

First things first, I am super duper excited for Tommy Hilfiger x Gigi Hadid collection coming out in September. From the pictures I have seen so far, it honestly looks so amazing and tumblr-ish cool. Gigi Hadid is one of my top ten favourite models that I will call if ever get my own fashion line. I also wanna get my had hand on the new fragrance The Girl, also with Gigi Hadid.

I recently turned on my tv to the most dreamy looking perfume advert ever! Amandla Stenberg, along with Grimes, Lourdes Leon, and Kenya Kinski-Jones, star in Stella McCartney's ad campaign for her new fragrance, POP. The advert is basically all them in slim dresses dancing in a very pink toned desert and driving in the swimming pool car to Grimes' song Venus Fly.

I also couldn't be even exited more for Teen Vogue's September issue because my queen, my idol, Tavi Gevinson is going to be on the cover and couldn't be any prouder of her. So I recommend you to all go buy the issue because there are bunch of other people feature that are as awesome as Tavi! There is also a video up on Teen Vogues Youtube channel of Tavi showing the world her house.




Anyway I'm so sorry that this post is super short and not very detailed, but oh well. Hope you liked it! BYE! 

Arabelle Akinfe

Related Articles