In books lifestyle teen teen books

4 Books To Read In September

Hey everyone! Because it's September now, I really wanted to do a August favourites blog post. I then realised that I spent the entire month of August reading books under the covers of my bed. So instead I will be telling you my favourite books I've read in August and that you should read in August. Hope you enjoy it!


To All The Boys I've Loved Before, Jenny Han

OMG! I actually fell in love with this book. It was so funny and the main character Lara Jean is so adorable and funny! This book is basically about a girl named Lara Jean who has fallen in love with 5 boys in her life so far and every time she falls in love she writes a letter to the boy but doesn't send them. But one day all the letters get sent out and everything goes chaotic! It's really really funny and I definitely say you should give it a read. If you want more detail on the book, I did a spoiler free review about this book on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1572594523

Burn For Burn, Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

Yes, yes. Another Jenny Han book. What can I say, I'm in love with her writing.  This book was really fun to read. It had its times when I felt like falling asleep but for most of it, I liked it. This book is about a three girls that go to the same high school but are in different squads. The only thing they have in common is their hatred for three people that they want to get revenge on. It's a great book to read but I feel like half of the book is spent introducing the book, and the whole time I wanted to fall asleep. That's my opinion though.

Nine Women One Dress, Jane L. Rosen

This is an above average chick lit story. It's got a great plot-one little black dress that impacts nine women in some pretty amazing ways. It's light, but enjoyable. It's a great feel good book, if you know what I mean. The author wrote the book beautifully. Loved it!

The Single Girls To Do List, Lindsey Kelk

This book is a funny one. Well, obviously. It was written by Lindsey Kelk- one of my favourite authors I'd read if I want to laugh or feel better or smile. Her writing will just make you actually make you laugh out loud which never usually happens with me. I feel like if I try to describe the book I would ruin it if you want to read it. However I did do a spoiler free review on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1733565193

I hope you enjoyed this post and decided to read one of the books I requested this September. Don't forget to check out my Goodreads where I also do book reviews. Also if you want to request a book to me, comment down below. Bye xoxo

Arabelle Akinfe

Related Articles