In fashion

What I'm Currently Craving

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog! You know that period after Christmas where you had so much money from grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles. That lovely period is over for me. To be completely honest that period ending after Miss Guided decided to have a full shop sale. (However, I did get some lovely things). I currently have no money and it's literally killing me. Here's a tip if you're broke: don't go 'window shopping' or it will make you cry. Something that always helps me when I have no money but a passion for putting stuff in my basket is making a wishlist. I used to make wishlist all the time! I want to bring back the wishlist so tell me if you liked this blog post in the comments below. Without further ado, here are my current cravings!


1) New Look Blue Puffer Jacket- £29.99

Imagine wearing this jacket over an all black outfit. When I first saw this I honestly screamed at how beautiful it was. A million outfit ideas started running around in my head! I could wear it with a hoodie, I could wear it with mom jeans, I could it with... everything! It will just give a boring outfit excitement. I think the best way to describe this jacket is by comparing it to that really happy girl at your school who everyone likes. She's sort of extra but it's still okay. 

2) Topshop Clean Hoodie- £26.00

I want this hoodie in every colour they have. How beautiful is this hoodie? I'm starting sixth form in September and even though I should be thinking about A Levels and all that school stuff, I can't help to think of the outfits I could wear. This jumper is one of the main reasons I'm excited to start A levels. 

3) Celine Nano Bag 

I know I'm never gonna get this but it doesn't hurt to try. 

4) Quay Australia Rose Gold Sunglasses- £48.40

These sunglasses are so pretty! My mum doesn't see the hype in them but they are ROSE GOLD! If you have dark skin, Rose gold sunglasses are the way to go when looking for those summer shades. Not to mention all the incredibly cute Instagram selfies you could take with Rose gold sunglasses. Wearing these will not only make you look like a million bucks but make up feel that way too! 

5) Slip Dress 

Slip dresses were a thing back in the 90s, slip dresses were a thing in summer '16, slip dresses will always be a thing. That's reason one on why I want them. Reason two, I have seen too many outfit inspiration on how to wear a slip dress. Reason three, it's Rose gold. Does that need an explanation? 

6) Public Desire Ankle Boots- £34.99 

Public Desire is honestly my favourite place to buy shoes. After seeing these ankle boots on Pinterest I fell in love. That's right I fell in love. Even though people say teenagers don't know what 'love' really is, I fell in love. Ankle boots are quite a trending thing currently, so when I saw these I was really happy. They might seem a bit pricey but Public Desire is forever doing sales and discounts. 


7) Checkboard Slip On Vans- £46.99 

Amanda Steele, Jordyn Jones, Maggie Lindemann. Just three of my favourite style gurus that have been seen wearing (and dare I say rocking) the checkboard vans. Usually, these aren't my style, but after the different ways they style them, I now want to do the same. 


8) Old Skoll Vans- £52,00

I don't know what to say about these. I just want them because they look cool and I need more black trainers basically. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you had fun reading this post as much as I had writing it! Love you! Byeee!
Aarbelle Akinfe

Related Articles