new me, new blog name

Sunday, March 12, 2017


Oh hey! You most likely don't remember little ol' me, Arabelle because I haven't blogged in ages. I've been busy- and I know that's like my number one main excuse but I actually have been busy. I can't exactly say what I've been doing but you'll know soon enough. In other news' I'm not happy with what my blogs become. Before my blog was a place where I can share my personal thoughts and ideas of stuff and I guess now it's become someplace where I have to post, or I have to post that. not anymore! Don't get me wrong I looove blogging and talking about fashion, but I would loove to make my blog more personal. I first made this blog because I loooved talking about my random situations, inspired by my favourite (and still favourite) tv show, awkward. So, now I'm going back to my old roots of blogging, but don't worry I'm still gonna be a 'fashion blogger' I guess. I just gonna be more 'personal fahion blogger'- get it?

I'm a different person now. Wait, that sounds so cringy. I've changed my blog name and you're probably wondering why. Calling my blog, Arabelle Akinfe, sounded like such a cliche thing to call it. From now in, I'm not gonna be a cliche person. I'm gonna be myself. I'm gonna blog the things I wanna blog and be...normal? Now my blog is called 'The Arabelle Diaries'. Why? Because of the TV 'The Carrie Diaries'. T.v. shows have always had some way of inspiring me. I'm not really sure, but I just finished re-watching that show and now I'm feeling inspired, which I guess is why I'm blogging right now on an old computer, that you have to press the full stop button twice for the button to work, Yep, how amazing!

So, if you want to know about me, myself and I or all the fashion stuff, usually bloggers do. Then stay tuned. Read my blog every Sunday and Wednesday and I'm pretty sure, you'll be impressed with my horrid, modifying, awkward yet normal life I live and my horrid, modifying, awkward yet normal style I have.

THANKS FOR READING! GO LIVE LIFE, EAT CHEESE AND BE HAPPY!
XOXO
ARABELLE AKINFE

You Might Also Like

1 comments