Summer Makeup Routine

Hey everyone! Woah I haven't blogged in ages! Summer is just around the corner and I don't know about you but I'm very excited!...

Hey everyone! Woah I haven't blogged in ages! Summer is just around the corner and I don't know about you but I'm very excited! It's not like I'm going to be doing anything exciting during summer. I plan on taking lots of pictures for my blog and my Instagram. If I haven't mentioned this before I'm trying to grow my Instagram account. I honestly feel as if Instagram is becomes such a great way of social networking and growing bigger so that's what I want to do. I'll be taking pictures for my blog just because it seems like people like it. I like it. It's sort of like a visual diary I get to share with everyone who reads my blog. 
But, for now I've filmed a summer makeup routine that I posted on my YouTube channel: ugharabelle a few days ago. This will give you an idea of the makeup I'll be wearing in the photos. I rarely ever change my makeup so I'll always be current unless I say so. Have a great day! Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out the video below! XOXOXO
Arabelle Akinfe

You Might Also Like

0 comments