Cheap Everyday Makeup Products

Hello everyone! I've recently threw away a bunch of makeup because I finally realised how pointless it was. So today I thought I could s...

Hello everyone! I've recently threw away a bunch of makeup because I finally realised how pointless it was. So today I thought I could share my essential pieces with everyone reading this. Also in my opinion this is all the basic essentials everyone needs. Especially if you are going on trip where you only need a few bits of makeup this summer.


Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Definer

For my eyebrows I use the Anastasia brow wiz mainly because its's so quick to do when using it. I literally take 2 minutes filling in my brows with this product. This is one of the products I will always keep re buying. I also feel it's important to mention how I've had the brow wiz since march and I still have so much product left.


Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 

I have dry skin so I'm always using foundations that aren't matte. Till a few weeks ago I had found it hard to get an inexpensive foundation that is also high coverage like the one I use now. This one is satin and feels so amazing on my skin. It sort of feels like I'm not even wearing any foundation yet my skin is really clear.


Powder: W7 Banana Dreams Loose Powder

I use banana powder as my regular powder which people find really weird. I find that when you press the powder with a beauty blender into your skin it turns out looking really air brushed. I usually put this powder everywhere that may crease or get oily during the day. These places include underneath my eyes, my smile lines, my chin and a little bit on my forehead.


Concealer: Nars Creamy Concealer

I honestly rarely wear concealer but some days I look like I haven't slept in a million years so it's needed. What I like about this concealer is how creamy it is on my face and easy to blend. I really want to splash out and get the Tarte concealer because of how high coverage it apparently is.


Mascara: Falsies Push Up Drama

To be honest I only ever buy the mascara that's on sale in Superdrug. This is because of my belief that all mascaras do the same this. Most days I'm wearing false eyelashes too and only put mascara on my bottom lashes so the type of mascara never really matters.


Highlight: Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Cream or Revolution Ultra Bronze Palette

To highlight my face I'll either get my Maybelline bronze BB cream and put this in the places I'll highlight. This just makes my face look natural which I sometimes like better. Other times I'll get ultra bronze palette by Revolution and use the bronze highlight that looks like marble. This also tends to make me look natural but I don't like wearing too many powders.


Lips: Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose

I never do anything to my lips but put lip balm on them. I use only the Nivea lip butters or the EOS lip balms because they don't make my lips look super glossy.

All together my everyday makeup cost: £67.05 (with bb cream highlighter) and £66.06 (with revolution palette)
THANK YOU! Hope you enjoyed this post today. Tell me if you like these products or link your products in the comments below. 

Watch my new video!


You Might Also Like

0 comments