Wedding Dresses w/ PickWeddingDresses.com

HELLO, EVERYONE! I know I'm only 16 years old but I like to think about weddings. What little girl doesn't dream about their wedd...

Bridesmaid Dresses

HELLO, EVERYONE! I know I'm only 16 years old but I like to think about weddings. What little girl doesn't dream about their wedding dress? Thinking about things like that is what probably led me to the website PickWeddingDresses.com and all their beautiful dresses. So if you are a lucky bride who will be walking down the aisle or a trusty bridesmaid on the bride's left-hand side, this post is definitely for you. Enjoy! (To look at their whole collection of stylish wedding dresses please go to THIS link, thank you)

A type of wedding dress I would certainly consider if I was walking down the aisle are trumpet dresses. I honestly feel like they make you go from a figure of none (me) to a figure of... some. Who doesn't want a rocking body for their wedding? Below I have inserted a few trumpet dresses I love from Pickweddingdresses.com.



My favourite thing about these dresses is the lace because I feel like lace makes everything seem classy.



Another type of wedding dresses I like are backless wedding dresses. I think I like these dresses because of how beautiful updo hairstyles look on a bride. Not mention that they just look so elegant and pretty in pictures. To the side, I have once again inserted an image of these beautiful backless dresses.




Thank you so much for reading my blog and don't forget to go check out pickweddingdresses.com. If you would like to few their whole collection of wedding dresses go to THIS link. Don't forget to leave a comment telling me what you think and to check out my social media stated below! Till next time!


TWITTER: arabelleakinfex / INSTAGRAM: arabelleakinfe / YOUTUBE: ugharabelle

You Might Also Like

1 comments