ootd: gingham high

Hello everyone! I am extremely sorry that I've been nowhere to be found this summer. I literally have no excuse this time because it'...

Hello everyone! I am extremely sorry that I've been nowhere to be found this summer. I literally have no excuse this time because it's summer and I should be posting. That is why have decided to make this blog post special by giving you guys an OOTD. I haven't camera-whore(d) in a while so I do hope you enjoy this post! ☺


STORY BEHIND OUTFIT

I feel like I've been seeing everyone wearing gingham prints this summer and the straight neck style top. I didn't show you this in the picture but the back of the dress has a bow tie cut out sort of thing which I feel looks really feminine and cute. This is a great outfit to wear on a summery type day or even a cold day with cute tights and big jacket.

OUTFIT

 DRESS: Zaful

ACCESSORIES


Hope you enjoyed this OOTD! There's more to come so don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and my social media! Thank you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments