![]() |
| 20 of my favourite Christmas movies |
What I really enjoy during Christmas is watching Christmas movies! It's that time of year where after a whole day of school I get to lay on the couch watching films (cause we all know I have nothing better to do on a Friday/ Saturday night.)
I had absolutely nothing to blog about so I decided to write the 20 best Christmas movies.
- The Muppet's Christmas Carol
- Bad Santa
- The Santa Clause
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Deck the Halls
- Home Alone
- Elf
- White Christmas
- Scrooged
- Holiday Inn
- A Christmas Carol
- Beethoven's Christmas Adventure
- Barbie a Christmas Carol
- Christmas at the Kranks
- Love Actually
- Arthur Christmas
- Home Alone 2
- Four Christmases
- Home Alone 3

Comments
Post a Comment