Arabelle's 6 Steps to a Perfect Valentine's Day Alone
- First I will wake up 'early' (early for me is 11am on the weekends) and get ready to do nothing. Yay!
- Then I'll take snap story(snapchat) saying 'Happy Valentines Day' or put any of those cheesy stickers they now have on my snap.
- After that I will flick through my Instagram timeline to see images of the stuff people got from there super hot boyfriend. How fun?!
- Now for my favorite part. Putlocker and Netflix (food as well). I will probably do this until 4pm or so.
- Later around 6pm in my room, I will dance around in my pyjama shorts listening to old Tylor Swift, then watch catch up Teen Wolf (if you don't watch Teen Wolf I recommend it so much.)
- The last thing I will do is 'go to bed' (read Harry Styles fan fiction under the covers #rebel)
And remember kids, being single on Valentine's Day is no different then any other day in your life :)
PUGS&KISSES
Comments
Post a Comment