Hi guys!I am Ailish, Ailish Elizabeth from the blog AilishElizabeth. Today me and Arabelle Akinfe are going to be doing a collab, we are both going to be doing our back to school makeup looks, if you want to see Arabelle's it is over on my blog. I hope you all like my makeup look, here it is!This my back to school make up look, and I am going to show you how to achieve it.Obviously I started with no makeup on, and I tied my hair up before doing my makeup, as I hate my hair being in my face when doing my makeup.Base Makeup
Base makeup used:~Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- 010 Light Porcelain~Seventeen Phwoarr Paint- Fair~Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed PowderI first started my makeup by applying my foundation, I applied and blended it with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, and once that was blended I used a Real Techniques concealer brush to apply my concealer. I applied it under my eyes and then onto any spots I had on my face, and then again blended it with the sponge. Finally, for my base makeup I powdered my face with the Seventeen powder, I powdered all over my face to make sure my makeup stayed all day and my skin didn't go shiny.Contour and Blush
Makeup used:~Maybelline Master Sculpt- Light/Medium~Sleek Blush by 3 palette- Pink LemonadeOnce my base makeup was on, it was then time for contour, I use the contour in the Maybelline Master Sculpt, and just applied that, then I used the highlight from it too. I apply the highlighter on the top of my cheek bones, down the bridge of my nose and on the cupid's bow. Once the contour and highlight was over I applied my blush, I love this palette and I really recommend it, I used the blush Pink Mint, this is a really pretty pink blush and when on it is a really nice rosy pink cheeks.Eyebrows
Products for my eyebrows:~Collection Eye Brow Kit~Benefit Speed BrowMy eyebrows, I hate them. I only started filling in my eyebrows probably until the start of this year, I use to just use Speed Brow. However, earlier on this year I had a eyebrow crisis, I go half to nearly all my eyebrow waxed off, it was horrible, I cried and now I fill them in, I have done a post on my eyebrows and how I fill them in, so I will leave a link to that. http://ailishelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/my-brow- drama-story-how-i-fill-in-my. html My Eye Makeup
Products Used:~Naked 2 Palette~Too Faced Natural Matte Palette~Soap&Glory Thick&Fast MascaraFor school I don't really wear eye shadow, but I thought for this post I would share an eye look you could wear for school. I firstly used my natural matte palette, and applied Heaven all over the lid and then Nudie in the crease. I blended these together, and then went on to using my Naked 2 palette. I took Suspect and applied that also in the crease, above Nudie, I applied it by pressing it down. I then applied one of my favourite eye shadows, verve in my inner corner. I blended my eye shadows and then applied Bootycall, which I was obsessed with last year, on my brow bone as a highlighter.Lips
My lip products:~Vaseline~Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick- 08I applied Vaseline before applying my makeup, and then once I finished my makeup I applied Kate Moss lipstick, which is one of my favourites but it does look a bit different it these pictures, it is normally more subtle.That is my back to school makeup look, I hope you all liked it. Also, remember to go over to my blog to see Arabelle's back to school makeup look too!Love,
This blog is no longer being updated.















Comments
Post a Comment