Hello everyone! I am extremely sorry that I've been nowhere to be found this summer. I literally have no excuse this time because it's summer and I should be posting. That is why have decided to make this blog post special by giving you guys an OOTD. I haven't camera-whore(d) in a while so I do hope you enjoy this post! ☺
I feel like I've been seeing everyone wearing gingham prints this summer and the straight neck style top. I didn't show you this in the picture but the back of the dress has a bow tie cut out sort of thing which I feel looks really feminine and cute. This is a great outfit to wear on a summery type day or even a cold day with cute tights and big jacket.
Hope you enjoyed this OOTD! There's more to come so don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin' and my social media! Thank you!
STORY BEHIND OUTFIT
I feel like I've been seeing everyone wearing gingham prints this summer and the straight neck style top. I didn't show you this in the picture but the back of the dress has a bow tie cut out sort of thing which I feel looks really feminine and cute. This is a great outfit to wear on a summery type day or even a cold day with cute tights and big jacket.OUTFIT
DRESS: Zaful
ACCESSORIES
GLASSES: Attitude Clothing
CHOKER: Attitude Clothing



Comments
Post a Comment